- 220 g golden syrup, (A)
- 80 g corn oil, (A)
- 1 teaspoons Alkaline water, (A)
- 330 g plain flour, (B)
- 90 g red bean/lotus paste, (C)
- 30 g dough from A, (C)
- 1 salted egg yolk, (C)
- 1 beaten egg yolk, (D)
1h 25minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place ingredients (A) into the mixing bowl to mix (MC/30sec/sp 4)
2. Add in the ingredient (B) into the mixing bowl to mix well (MC/30sec/sp3-6)
3. Bake in the preheated oven at temperature 150c for 15 mins. Brush egg yolk on top of the moon cake, then bake for at 150c for 10 mins
Accessories you need
Store mooncakes in air-tight container. Best eaten after 5-6 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.