- 250 grams Plain Flour.
- 100 grams Corn Flour
- 250 grams Cold Butter.
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 40 grams rice flour
- 2 level teaspoons Vanilla Paste
Add all ingredients into the TM bowl. Turbo, 5 times/1 second, until combined
Add optional ingredients [see tips]. Mix "Counter-clockwise operation" /20seconds using spatula to help the mixing through the measuring cup opening.
Press into an 8" square lined baking tray, or press tablespoon sized balls onto a baking tray.
Bake at 170 degrees C for 10-15-20 minutes or until the edges just start to change colour [not until browned].
Accessories you need
I use wholemeal plain flour and it is still deliciousl
If you do not have rice flour, simply use more cornflour.
You can optional ingredients like 100 grams chocolate chips and 100 grams of cranberries.
You can also roll it up into a cylinder shape, refrigerate or freeze, and slice into cookie rounds before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight