- 200 g Butter
- 30 g cocoa
- 300 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 150 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 170 g dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- - Preheat oven to 180degC
- Weigh the butter, cocoa and brown sugar, chocolate into the mixing bowl and melt for 2mins/70deg/speed 2.5
- When melted add flour and vanilla, combine 20secs/speed 4
- Scrape down sides and add eggs, beat 30secs/speed
- Spread mixture in a 20x30cm lined slice tin and bake at 180degC for 20-25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.