THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g plain flour, Can use gluten free
- 2 tablespoon dry ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (bicarb)
- 95 g macadamia oil, Can use grapeseed oil
- 95 g Maple syrup
- 30 g golden syrup
- Place oil, golden syrup and maple syrup in bowl and cream on speed 5 for 45 seconds. Scrape down sides with spatula if necessary.
- Add flour, bicarb and ginger. Beat on speed 4 for 30 seconds or until mixed.
Roll teaspoon of mix into a ball and flatten with your hand or a fork. Bake in 170' preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
Cookies will harden on cooling.
Accessories you need
Adding extra golden syrup will give you extra crunch. After flattening the biscuits, you could roll them in castor sugar before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.