- 250 g Marie biscuits
- 140 g Butter
- 300 g sweetened condensed milk
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 75 gram Desiccated coconut
- 200 g pure icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Line a slice tin with baking paper, making sure there is enough paper hanging over the sides to ensure easily removal.
- "Blend" Break biscuits up by pulsing a few times until you have an assortment of sizes and crumbs. Put aside in a bowl.
- place bowl with biscuit on top of lid and weigh in cocunut and lemon rind
- Melt butter 2mins30secs/60°/sp2
- Add biscuits set aside to bowl
- Weigh condensed milk into bowl
- combine ingredients "Counter-clockwise operation" 30sec/sp4 or until combined
- Press into a slice tin and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Mix Icing sugar and lemon juice 3mins/60°/sp2. Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm, cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Friands
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Thermo Lex peanut bliss balls
- Cream Cake
- Pepper & Me Brown Butter Cookies
- Lactation Cookies
- Gluten Free Black Forest Brownie Cookies