- 3 1/2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla
- 20 grams Brown rice puffs
- 50 grams mixed sunflower and pepita seeds
- 40 grams desicated coconut
- 1 level tablespoon sesame seeds whole
- 80 grams sultanas or finely chopped dried apricots
- 70 grams gluten free rolled oats
- 200 g Dark Chocolate Melts
Melt Coconut Oil, Honey and Vanilla on 100/speed 2 for 2 mins.
Add Brown Rice Puffs, Oats, Coconut, Sultanas and Seeds, mix gently on reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds or until wet combined with dry mix.
Press tablespoons of mixture into a silicon mini muffin baking tray.
Press mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon.
Should make 24.
Bake in preheated oven 170 for approx 8-10 mins until lightly golden.
Once the biscuits have cooked and cooled, wash and thoroughly dry the bowl and place the chocolate in, grate speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Melt the chocolate for 4 minutes, 50 degrees, speed
Spread the chocolate on the base of the biscuits and rest them upside down while it set
Store the Florentines in the fridge if the weather is warm to prevent the chocolate melting.
Accessories you need
Use milk chocolate if you prefer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Muesli Bars
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard