- 3 1/2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla
- 20 grams Brown rice puffs
- 50 grams mixed sunflower and pepita seeds
- 40 grams desicated coconut
- 1 level tablespoon sesame seeds whole
- 80 grams sultanas or finely chopped dried apricots
- 70 grams gluten free rolled oats
- 200 g Dark Chocolate Melts
Melt Coconut Oil, Honey and Vanilla on 100/speed 2 for 2 mins.
Add Brown Rice Puffs, Oats, Coconut, Sultanas and Seeds, mix gently on reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds or until wet combined with dry mix.
Press tablespoons of mixture into a silicon mini muffin baking tray.
Press mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon.
Should make 24.
Bake in preheated oven 170 for approx 8-10 mins until lightly golden.
Once the biscuits have cooked and cooled, wash and thoroughly dry the bowl and place the chocolate in, grate speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Melt the chocolate for 4 minutes, 50 degrees, speed
Spread the chocolate on the base of the biscuits and rest them upside down while it set
Store the Florentines in the fridge if the weather is warm to prevent the chocolate melting.
Accessories you need
Use milk chocolate if you prefer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)