- 10 Meljool dates
- 100 grams almonds (or pecan)
- 20 grams Peanut Butter
- 1 Ripe banana
- 250 grams coconut cream (not milk)
- 2 teaspoons cacoa powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Will need a 20cm cake tin
Method for base[/b]
Add all the ingredients to bowl and blend until smooth (30 sec on speed 4.5)
Grease the base of the tin with coconut oil so it is easier to remove from tin later.
Press firmly down and set aside.
Method for Mousse[/b]
Add all ingredients to bowl – mix 1 minute speed 4.5 (if there is any lumps mix a further 30 seconds). Taste test and add sweetener (I add a teaspoon of coconut syrup)
Pour Mousse over base, garnish with grated dart chocolate!
Place in freezer for at least 45 minutes.
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits