- 40 grams brown sugar
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt, Ground
- 150 grams Mixed Nuts
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 30 grams flaked almonds
- 70 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven to 1500C. Line roasting tray with baking paper and set aside.
2.Add sugar, maple syrup, salt and oil to TM bowl and heat 3min/800C/sp1.
3.Add nuts and oats, blend on Turbo for 1-2 secs until desired texture is achieved.
4.Add remaining ingredients, mix 6secs/sp2 or until mixture is combined.
5.Spread mixture onto prepared baking tray and bake for 8 minutes. Remove tray from oven, stir mixture and bake for a further 6-8mins or until granola is dry and lightly golden.
6.Set aside to cool (approx 15mins).
7.Once cooled transfer granola into a sealable container and store in pantry.
Accessories you need
This granola is great over yogurt.
If you don't stir it too much then you will end up with clusters which are great to eat on the go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits