- 1 --- whole orange cut into quarters
- 125g --- Nuttalex or vegan butter
- 1 --- large banana
- 300g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 teaspoons bi-carb
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons Vanilla paste or extract
- 50 grams soy milk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 20 g Maple Syrup, pure
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin
2. Place orange, banana and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8 - scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4 - [/b]Repeat if necessary or mix with spatula
4. Add more milk if necessary mixture is too dry - combine with spatula.
5. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 30-40 minutes [/b](check after 20 minutes then at regular intervals until knife comes away clean
Omit poppy seeds if preferred
For a sweeter cake add 125 g sugar at step 3 - or more Maple Syrup (I found it sweet enough but my orange was super juicy and sweet)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits