- 125 g icing sugar
- 125 g Butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 125 g Self rising flour
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Exract
- 150 g White Chocolate Chips
- 100 g White Chocolate Chips
- 100 g icing sugar
- 100 g Corn Flour
- 175 g Butter, softened
Preheat oven to 190 degrees and line a 12-hole muffin tin with fancy cupcake cases.
Add sugar and butter, mix 10 seconds/speed 6, until combined and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl.
Add eggs and mix 10 seconds/ speed 6. Scrape down the bowl.
Add flour and mix 10 seconds/speed 6, or until well combined.Scrape down the bowl.
Add vanilla extract and chocolate chips and mix 10 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down the bowl.
Subdivide the mixture in the cupcake cases, filling 2/3 of them.
Bake for 20 minutes, checking with a toothpick if cooked throughout.
Mill the chocolate for 15 seconds/speed 7.
Add butter, corn flour and sugar and mix 15 second/speed 6, until all the ingredients are well combined in a soft cream.
Fill a piping bag and decorate the cooled cupcakes.
Accessories you need
For the frosting, you can use only sugar.
Check here how to easily fill the piping bag //snapguide.com/guides/fill-up-pastry-bag-easy-and-mess-free/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto