- 100 g dried apricots
- 120 g sultanas
- 150 g glace cherries
- 250 g kremelta
- 140 g icing sugar
- 90 g dessicated coconut
- 45 g rice bubbles
- 100 g skim milk powder
Recipe is created for
- Measure the sultanas and dried apricots into the TM bowl. Chop 10 secs at speed 4. Set aside.
- Chop the kremelta and place in TM bowl. Chop 10 secs at speed 7.
- Cook the kremelta for 6 mins at 60 degrees at speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix on reverse speed 2 25-30secs. Prolong mixing if needed.
- Line a tin approx. 28cm * 18cm. Press mixture into tin. Refrigerate for approximately 10-15 mins till it hardens. Cut into squares or triangles with a sharp knife. Place back in refrigerator till fully set. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles
- Chocolate Crackles
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache