- 100 g dried apricots
- 120 g sultanas
- 150 g glace cherries
- 250 g kremelta
- 140 g icing sugar
- 90 g dessicated coconut
- 45 g rice bubbles
- 100 g skim milk powder
Recipe is created for
- Measure the sultanas and dried apricots into the TM bowl. Chop 10 secs at speed 4. Set aside.
- Chop the kremelta and place in TM bowl. Chop 10 secs at speed 7.
- Cook the kremelta for 6 mins at 60 degrees at speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix on reverse speed 2 25-30secs. Prolong mixing if needed.
- Line a tin approx. 28cm * 18cm. Press mixture into tin. Refrigerate for approximately 10-15 mins till it hardens. Cut into squares or triangles with a sharp knife. Place back in refrigerator till fully set. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits