THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Navel Orange
- 200 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 200 gram caster sugar
- 300 grams Gluten free self raising flour, I use White Wings Gluten Free
- 30 grams poppy seeds
- 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line loaf cake tin.
2. Place orange and rice bran oil into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
4. Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake