- 120 grams roasted pistachios
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 60 grams olive oil
- 120 grams plain yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams plain flour
- 160 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Line baking tin
Chop pistachios 3 seconds, speed 5, set aside.
Shred zucchini 8 seconds, speed 5.
Add pistachios and all remaining ingredients into TM bowl, mix 30 - 40 seconds, speed 5 until combined.
Pour mixture into prepared cake tin, cook 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Serve warm with a side of cream and a few extra pistachios
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash