- 220 grams warm water, From The Tap
- 7-10 grams dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoons Kosher Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 450 grams 00 flour
1h 35minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Water, Yeast an Sugar in the mixing bowl.
20 secs/speed 1.5
Wait for 5-10 min for the yeast to start to "foam"
Set thermi to 1 min/speed 2
During this minute - add salt, olive oil and 00 Flour.
(should look like a bit of a crumbly mess)
Put onto a floured board or thermomat - roll into a ball
Put into large lightly greased bowl
cover with damp tea towel
put somewhere warm for an hour
roll out to whatever size and thickness you like
add your choice of toppings
I prefer to cook this at around 220 until the cheese is golden and base is cooked through.
Accessories you need
using 00 flour really makes a big difference!
Make sure you leave the 5-10 mins for the yeast to foam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE