- 220 grams warm water, From The Tap
- 7-10 grams dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoons Kosher Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 450 grams 00 flour
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Water, Yeast an Sugar in the mixing bowl.
20 secs/speed 1.5
Wait for 5-10 min for the yeast to start to "foam"
Set thermi to 1 min/speed 2
During this minute - add salt, olive oil and 00 Flour.
(should look like a bit of a crumbly mess)
Put onto a floured board or thermomat - roll into a ball
Put into large lightly greased bowl
cover with damp tea towel
put somewhere warm for an hour
roll out to whatever size and thickness you like
add your choice of toppings
I prefer to cook this at around 220 until the cheese is golden and base is cooked through.
Accessories you need
using 00 flour really makes a big difference!
Make sure you leave the 5-10 mins for the yeast to foam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Carrot Cake
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting