- 220 grams warm water, From The Tap
- 7-10 grams dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- 1 level tablespoons Kosher Salt or Himalayan Salt
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 450 grams 00 flour
1h 35minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Water, Yeast an Sugar in the mixing bowl.
20 secs/speed 1.5
Wait for 5-10 min for the yeast to start to "foam"
Set thermi to 1 min/speed 2
During this minute - add salt, olive oil and 00 Flour.
(should look like a bit of a crumbly mess)
1 min/"Dough mode"
Put onto a floured board or thermomat - roll into a ball
Put into large lightly greased bowl
cover with damp tea towel
put somewhere warm for an hour
roll out to whatever size and thickness you like
add your choice of toppings
I prefer to cook this at around 220 until the cheese is golden and base is cooked through.
Accessories you need
using 00 flour really makes a big difference!
Make sure you leave the 5-10 mins for the yeast to foam
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly