- 1000 g Devon dale Long Life Milk
- 200 g Jalna Premium Pot Set Vanilla Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons milk powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
8h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Baby food Children food Gluten free Nut free Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter Custard/mousse Heating
Go to the Menu on your Thermomix, select Automatic Recipes then select Yogurt.
Select the scales and weigh in Long life milk, add 200g of your Jalna Vanilla Yogurt, add in 5 tablespoons of Milk Powder, 4 tablespoons of Sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste.
Skip through all of the instructions on your Thermomix screen and turn the selector dial to start when prompted.
When finished pour into a large container and chill for 4 hours, the end result will be full bodied, firm vanilla yogurt.
Set aside some yogurt into the Jalna tub and freeze to use with your next batch as the started for the live cultures found in good quality yogurt.
Scroll down to see my tips.
Accessories you need
You can substitute Vanilla Paste for another sweetener to suit your taste/diet.
You can increase or reduce sugar to suit taste but i find this method is the closest to the Jalna Premium Pot Set Vanilla Yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly