- 1 egg(boiled)
- 25 g Butter
- 2 egg yolks
- pinch salt
- 2-3 tbsp apple or lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard(big tbsp)
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 330 g water
- 1 tbsp stock concentrate9Germ version)
- 3 tbsp Cornfl, or arrowroot,or potatostarch
- to taste Worcestershire sauce
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Supper Alcohol-free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking Easy Low budget Natural Quick German
Place water, stock and flour in the TM bowl. Cook for 5 min. on 100 degrees on speed 4.
set aside to cool down.
Put the butterfly on the blades.Then add the butter, salt, mustard, juice or vinegar,egg yolks, boiled egg and sour cream into the bowl. Mix all together on speed 3 for 1 min.
Keep the speed going and add the cooked corn flour(which you have set aside) spoon by spoon through the hole in the lid.
Keep still the speed going, put the Mc on and add the oil spoon by spoon on top of the lid.
Finally add the worcestershire sauce to taste.
For this mayonnaise you need much less oil then on a normal mayonnaise. If you want to turn this into a "remouladen sauce,just add 3 little gherkins(original dill)cut in half 1-2 tbsp of herbs(after tasting) 1tbsp of honey 1 tomato cut in quaters 1 onion cut in quaters 1 apple cut in quaters. Put all ingredients into the TM bowl at close lid possition. Press the turbo button 2-3 times or until all the ingredients in small size, then add all this to the mayonnaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan