- 1 bunch herbs eg parsley, oregano and basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 400 grams water, use the tin to measure
- 150 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 1 level teaspoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon white pepper
Place garlic,onions ,carrots and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 1 minute on speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Saute for 5 mins 100deg speed 2
Add all other ingredients and cook 30 mins on varoma on
if too much "spitting" turn to 100deg for a few minutes til settled.
Pour into sterilzed jars.
Cook a little longer to make thicker and if you wish to make tomato paste
Accessories you need
use sundried tomatoes pulverised as alternative to tomato paste!
recipe can be halved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Apple turnover
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Satay Chicken