- 1 bunch parsley
- 100 g sweet potato, about half a small one roughly chopped
- 100 g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 100 g zucchini, half a small one
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 cm ginger, fresh peeled
- 750 g fresh beef mince, low fat
- 400 g tomato, tinned or fresh
- 100 g water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock conc
place herbs, vegetables, garlic and ginger in TM bowl and chop 10secs speed 6.
scrape down sides
add all other ingredients and cook approximately 25mins 100deg speed 1
give it a stir at 15 mins , salt to taste
place steam basket on top to stop splatters.
chop parmesan cheese before hand, but wipe out bowl as left over parmesan will burn on the bottom of bowl.
keep warm in thermoserver while cooking pasta in TM before washing it.. saves washing up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes