- 400 g brown rice
- 100 g tapioca or sago, Preservative free
- 500 g sorghum flour
- 5 teaspoons xantham gum
- 10 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
Add brown rice to clean and dry thermomix bowl and mill for 2 min/speed 10. Set aside.
Add Tapioca to Thermomix bowl and mill for 1 min/speed 10
Add remaining ingredients and mix 1 min/speed 6
Store in a well sealed container at room temperature for 1 month or in freezer for 6 months
Accessories you need
This is a good glutenfree flour blend especially for gluten free and vegan cakes, cupcakes and muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Vegan Almond Parmesan
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Pastie Slice
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin