- 20 grams macadamia nuts
- 1 apple, (Cored and Quarted)
- 50 grams Quinoa flakes
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 250 grams water
- 250 grams coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 10 grams Desiccated Coconut, (Optional)
Place Macadamias in the TM bowl and Chop on Speed 5 for 3 seconds. Set Aside
Place Apple in TM bowl and Chop on Speed 5 for 3-5 seconds. Set Aside.
Place all other ingredients into the TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes, 80 Degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse, speed 4.
Serve with Macadmia and Apple on top.
Recipe Adapted from "The Whole Pantry" App.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread