THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 185 grams stale bread
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, crust removed, cut into pieces (3cm)
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 piece lemon, rind only
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place parmesan cheese into the mixing bowl with measring cup and grate 12 sec/speed 10.
2. Add stale bread, parsley, garlic, lemond rind, olive oil, salt, pepper. Place measuring cup and process 12 sec/ speed 4 gradually building to 9.
3. Firmly coat upper portion of fish fillets or chicken and bake for 18-25 minutes until golden brown.
This healthy, no fry coating works well with fish or chicken and makes it tasty and crispy simply by baking!
Accessories you need
1. Great for fish fillets like hokie, barramundi, or any white fish.
2. Use for breast chicken fillet that is sliced evenly about 1 inch high in thickness.
3. Cooking times in the oven vary depending on the thickness of the fish/meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.