- 40 grams almonds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 250 grams Milk, (any milk - cows, almond, coconut, soy etc)
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 grams mixed berries
- coconut oil, (for frying)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add almonds and chia seeds - mill 6 seconds/Speed 7.
2. Add coconut flour, milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder and salt - mix 10 seconds/Speed 5.
3. Add berries - mix 3 seconds/Speed 5.
4. Heat a frying pan/pikelet pan on medium heat and add coconut oil.
5. Spoon mixture into pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until browned.
6. Serve with ricotta, maple syrup and shredded coconut.
Accessories you need
To view pictures with the method, visit: //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup