- 150 g quinoa
- 300 g water
- 120 g milk of choice (nut, soy. rice, dairy)
- 1 vanilla bean
- pinch sea salt
- maple syrup or honey to taste
- toasted almonds to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place quinoa, water, vanilla and salt into mixing bowl and cook 15 mins/90ºC//speed 1.
Add milk and cook a further 10 mins/100ºC//speed 1. (It may bubble up, so stay close.)
Allow to rest in mixing bowl or transfer to thermal serving bowl or other large bowl for around 10 minutes until liquid has been absorbed.
Transfer into serving bowls and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve with toasted almonds and a dollop of yoghurt.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites