- 60 g Ghee, or Coconut oil
- 340 g coconut milk, or rice or oat milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 g buckwheat flour
- 1/4 level tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 2 tbsp Ghee, for frying
- Weigh 60g of Ghee into your thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1 to melt.
- Add the milk, eggs, baking powder, salt, and buckwheat flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds on speed 5 or until well combined.
- Heat extra ghee in a frying pan on medium to medium-low heat. Use a paper towel to spread it out evenly across the pan.
- Pour about 1/4 - 1/3 cup pancake batter into the pan and cook for 1 – 2 minutes until the first side is bubbling, this means it's cooked.
Flip with a spatula and cook the second side for 1 minute.
- Place your cooked pancake on a warm plate covered with a paper towel. Repeat the process until all of the pancake batter is used up and you have a stack of beautiful pancakes.
Add more ghee to your pan as you go to avoid sticking – this depends on your frying pan
Buckwheat Pancake batter
Accessories you need
Thinner Pancakes - Add another 2 TBSP Coconut milk
Optional sweetener - I like these without sugar, but you can add 15g of sugar with the other dry ingredients for a sweeter batter. Use coconut, raw or rapadura sugar for a less processed option.
Blueberry Pancakes - Scatter 1 tbsp berries onto each pancake right after pouring batter into the frying pan, before bubbles start to form.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Miso suace
- Malaysian Curry Powder by Mad creations
- apodiscounter versandkosten
- Bowl cleaning.
- Bowl Clean
- THERMOMUMMA SOUS VIDE / SHELL POACHED EGGS
- EmeraldSue Granola Banana Oat Clusters
- Buckwheat Pancakes - dairy free
- Spreadable Vegan Butter
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)
- Chicken Parmies / Parmigiana
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Nannie’s Relish - thermi converted using tinned tomatoes
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Tomato Salsa Dip