- 3-4 Brazil Nuts
- 3-4 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Flaxseed Oil
- 6 tablespoons Quark or cottage cheese, Can be made in tm
- honey, To taste
- mixed berries, If desired
Recipe is created for
Mill flaxseed 25 secs. Speed 9. Set aside.
Add Brazil nuts and walnuts to bowl. Turbo 1 sec.. Set aside.
Add flaxseed oil and quark or cottage cheese to bowl.
Mix 8 secs. on speed 5-6 until well combined.
Add honey and reserved milled flaxseed to bowl and mix 3-4 secs. Speed 4-5.
Serve topped with chopped nuts and berries
Dr. Joanna Budwig was a German biochemist who achieved extraordinary results in treating chronic illness with great success.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice