- 3-4 Brazil Nuts
- 3-4 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Flaxseed Oil
- 6 tablespoons Quark or cottage cheese, Can be made in tm
- honey, To taste
- mixed berries, If desired
Recipe is created for
Mill flaxseed 25 secs. Speed 9. Set aside.
Add Brazil nuts and walnuts to bowl. Turbo 1 sec.. Set aside.
Add flaxseed oil and quark or cottage cheese to bowl.
Mix 8 secs. on speed 5-6 until well combined.
Add honey and reserved milled flaxseed to bowl and mix 3-4 secs. Speed 4-5.
Serve topped with chopped nuts and berries
Dr. Joanna Budwig was a German biochemist who achieved extraordinary results in treating chronic illness with great success.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Easy batter
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Honey cheese bread
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte