- 3-4 Brazil Nuts
- 3-4 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Flaxseed Oil
- 6 tablespoons Quark or cottage cheese, Can be made in tm
- honey, To taste
- mixed berries, If desired
Recipe is created for
Mill flaxseed 25 secs. Speed 9. Set aside.
Add Brazil nuts and walnuts to bowl. Turbo 1 sec.. Set aside.
Add flaxseed oil and quark or cottage cheese to bowl.
Mix 8 secs. on speed 5-6 until well combined.
Add honey and reserved milled flaxseed to bowl and mix 3-4 secs. Speed 4-5.
Serve topped with chopped nuts and berries
Dr. Joanna Budwig was a German biochemist who achieved extraordinary results in treating chronic illness with great success.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins