- 3-4 Brazil Nuts
- 3-4 walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Flaxseed Oil
- 6 tablespoons Quark or cottage cheese, Can be made in tm
- honey, To taste
- mixed berries, If desired
8Recipe is created for
Mill flaxseed 25 secs. Speed 9. Set aside.
Add Brazil nuts and walnuts to bowl. Turbo 1 sec.. Set aside.
Add flaxseed oil and quark or cottage cheese to bowl.
Mix 8 secs. on speed 5-6 until well combined.
Add honey and reserved milled flaxseed to bowl and mix 3-4 secs. Speed 4-5.
Serve topped with chopped nuts and berries
Dr. Joanna Budwig was a German biochemist who achieved extraordinary results in treating chronic illness with great success.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Cauliflower whip