- 1 package Butter
- 0.5 g xanthan gum
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add half a bracket of butter into the thermomix bowl .
- Turn on onto the varoma setting on your thermomix .
- cook on the voroma setting on speed 5 until the butter starts to brown and smell nutty .
- Turn off the voroma Add the second half of butter chopped up roughly on speed 5 . Work it unit you have a smooth buttery texture , add the xanthhan gum and until incorporated .
Accessories you need
Add 50g of capers and the zest and juice of 1 lemon and 20g parsley chopped on speed 6 for a butter which can be used with cooking and finishing fish !
Try adding spices or herbs to your butter for an interesting flavour .
Use your spatulas to roughly chop butter and save on washing up .
Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding