- 1500 grams Milk
- 100 grams milk powder
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/essence/paste
- 6 tablespoons Starter Yoghurt
1. Place milk, milk powder, sugar and vanilla into TM Bowl. Mix 10sec/Sp6
2. Cook 33min/90deg/Sp3
3. Place milk mixture in bowl with lid on in fridge overnight
4. In the morning, take your milk mixture out of the fridge and Cook 3-4min/37deg/Sp3. (The 37deg light must stop flashing to ensure it has reached 37deg before next step, cook for a little longer if needed)
5. Add 6 tablespoons of starter yoghurt (This is natural pot set yoghurt, or reserve 6 tablespoons of your finished product to use as starter yoghurt for your next batch)
6. Mix 4sec/Sp4
7. Cook 10min/37deg/Sp3 While this is cooking, boil your kettle and put boiling water in Thermoserver to preheat. Empty water and quickly dry Thermoserver)
8. Pour mixture into Thermoserver,put lid on Thermoserver, wrap in a thick towel and leave to sit undisturbed for 9.5 hours. (at least 8hours, I like to leave mine for 9.5hours) I leave mine in my oven away from little fingers and sticky beaks
9. Once set place in refrigerator to chill before eating.
Busy Mums Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt
Make sure you start with a very clean TM bowl. You can add or reduce sugar to suit your taste. You could remove sugar and vanilla to make Natural Yoghurt. Do not be tempted to peak into the Thermoserver while the yoghurt is setting, do not touch it at all. This is a great recipe to cook after dinner, put in the fridge overnight and take out in the morning to do the final cooking steps before leaving to sit for 9.5hours. No waiting around for the temps to drop etc. I take out 6 tablespoons of yoghurt once it has set, and put that in a separate container in my fridge so it doesn't accidentally get gobbled up!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls