- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cardamon pods
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons tumeric
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 5 cinnamon sticks
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Ensure Mixing Bowl is clean and very dry.
Add al ingredients to Mixing Bowl. Dry roast for 8 minutes / Varoma / Sp 2.
Allow to cool completely.
Once cooled, mill until a fine powder 1 minute / Sp 9.
Store in an airtight container and add to curries/Butter Chicken.
Curry recipe here: //bit.ly/1J9go5f
I use two tablespoons when making Butter Chicken (4 portions).
For a milder curry, omit the peppercorns and cut but the cilli flakes to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Roast chicken low carb
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados