- 320 g Self Raising flour
- 35 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 g butter
- 625 g buttermilk
7minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 5min
8Recipe is created for
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 40seconds at 50 degrees on speed 4.
Add the remainder of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Place spoonfuls in to a hot pan. Cook until bubbled and then turn over and cook the other side. Serve with maple syrup or lemon and sugar.
Great way to use up all the buttermilk you have left over in your freezer from making butter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Variation Almond Milk
- Low Carb Flour
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting