- 155 g raw cashews, soaked for 2hrs prior and drained.
- 300 g coconut milk
- 100 g Almond milk
- 2 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 15 g coconut kefir, i use byron bay - can use h/made
- 30 g lemon juice
- 40 g maple
4h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add to dry TM bowl chia seeds, mill 30 sec, SPD 9. MC ON
Add all other ingredients, blend 2 min, SPD 10. MC ON
Place in jars and stand overnight or at least 4 hours in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt