- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 175 g Almond milk
- 270 g Liquid egg whites
- pinch salt, Or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter, Or other nut butter
- Sugar-free pancake syrup, To serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 250g cauliflower florets into the Thermomix bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add 175g almond milk, 270g liquid egg whites & a pinch of salt to taste. Cook for 12 minutes/90 degrees/reverse/speed 2.
- Serve immediately topped with 1 tbsp peanut butter & a drizzle of sugar-free pancake syrup.
Low carb, high protein, healthy fat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH