- 300 g raw chicken thighs or breast
- 150 g coarse sea salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 g white wine, (or white wine vinegar with water)
- 1 clove
- 5 coriander seeds
- 300 g cup frozen veges of choice, leek/onion/shallots, carrot, garlic, celery, celeriac - your choice
- few sprigs fresh herbs, eg rosemary, thyme, parsley
Recipe is created for
To make chicken stock paste, mince up 300g of raw chicken. Add 300g veges (leek/onion/shallots, carrot, garlic, celery, celeriac - your choice), and a few sprigs fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley) and chop on speed 6 until all finely chopped, using spatula to push it into the blades.
Add 150g coarse sea salt, 1 bay leaf, 50g white wine (or a dash of white wine vinegar + water), 1 clove and 5 coriander seeds (or a dash of ground cloves and a dash of ground coriander). Cook for 20 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2, with simmering basket on top instead of cap.
Replace cap and blend 1 minute, speed 10.
Use 1 tsp in 500g water for chicken stock.
Note: Stock paste will keep for months in the fridge - the salt preserves it, so don't be tempted to reduce the salt. If you don't like a lot of salt in your food, just reduce the amount of stock paste you add to your recipes.
This is a recipe I found on Facebook - I've just added it to keep it with the rest of my favourites recipes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- FODMAP friendly all around curry paste