- 425 g Chickpeas, drained & Rinsed (one tin)
- 2 cloves garlic, skin removed
- 1 Lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
My son likes Hummus this way, if you like it a bit more tarter add another lemon and tahini to taste.
I you prefer not to use oli, I often replace the same amount with water .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder