- 425 g Chickpeas, drained & Rinsed (one tin)
- 2 cloves garlic, skin removed
- 1 Lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 5 or until smooth.
My son likes Hummus this way, if you like it a bit more tarter add another lemon and tahini to taste.
I you prefer not to use oli, I often replace the same amount with water .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basil Pesto
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Avocado Hummus
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine