- 120 g Mixed Roasted Nuts, Almonds, Macadamia, Cashews
- 100 g medjool dates, approx. 7
- 40 g Coconut, plus a little extra for rolling
- 20 g Cacao
- 1 tbsp Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3-4 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- 20 g water, ** only required if using essential oil
- orange zest, approx 1/2 orange
- 20 g orange juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz 8 sec/sp 9 until well combined
Roll into bite size balls and roll in extra coconut
Store in fridge 5-7 days or freezer for 3 mths
Accessories you need
3-4 drops of food grade essential oil + 20g water
Zest 1/2 Orange + 20g Orange Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Marathon bliss balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins