- 120 g Mixed Roasted Nuts, Almonds, Macadamia, Cashews
- 100 g medjool dates, approx. 7
- 40 g Coconut, plus a little extra for rolling
- 20 g Cacao
- 1 tbsp Vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3-4 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- 20 g water, ** only required if using essential oil
- orange zest, approx 1/2 orange
- 20 g orange juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter
Blitz 8 sec/sp 9 until well combined
Roll into bite size balls and roll in extra coconut
Store in fridge 5-7 days or freezer for 3 mths
Accessories you need
3-4 drops of food grade essential oil + 20g water
Zest 1/2 Orange + 20g Orange Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd