- 400 g oats
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 100 g raw buckwheat kernels
- 40 g pistachios
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g chia seeds
- 70 g coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 110 g Maple syrup
- 50 g Cacao
- 50 g Coconut sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dry mix ingredients to bowl. Mix 10 sec/reverse /sp2. Set aside.
2. Add wet mix ingredients to bowl. Mix 5 sec/sp5. Scrape sides.
3. Mix 2 min/ 50deg/ sp2.
4. Add half dry mix to bowl. Stir 20 sec/ reverse/ sp4.
5. Add remaining mix. Stir 40 sec/ reverse / sp 4 or until combined.
6. Spread evenly over lined oven trays. Bake 15 mins /150deg.
7. Stir gwntly and bake for further 15mins.
8. Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight jar.
This recipe is suitable for both TM31 and TM5.
Mix and match ingredients based on what's in your pantry.
The granola is fabulous served as breakfast cereal, as a yoghurt, ice cream or sorbet topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy blood orange and ginger sorbet
- Ultimate Jaffa Brownies
- Indulgent Cheese Lovers Risotto
- Warm Brie Topped with Red Onion and Cranberry Relish
- Pistachio and bitter chocolate sweet dukkah
- Peanut butter choc chip oat cookies
- chicken and chorizo paella
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes (allergy friendly)
- Decadent pumpkin, brie and pancetta risotto
- Pumpkin, hazelnut and white chocolate biscotti
- Crunchy Topped Lemon Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Zucchini Brownies
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)