- 360 grams pitted dates
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams almonds
- 60 grams hazelnuts
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 10 grams Linseeds
- 10 grams cacao powder
- 10 grams Almond milk
- Coconut, For Rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh nuts into & turbo at 0.5, 2-3 times until nuts are crushed to your desired texture. (I like some of mine to be quite chunky)Empty into a small bowl & set aside.
Place dates in & blitz at speed 10 until it forms a solid ball. You’ll hear when that happens, but it’s about 20+ secs.
Add Cocao powder & almond milk & blitz another 10secs on speed 10.
Add chia seeds, linseeds & crushed nuts & mix on at speed 7-8 until fully combined. You may need to scrape sides during this process.
Form into desired size balls & roll in coconut. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
You can use any nut & seed combination or if wanting nut free use seeds such as pepita & sunflower instead of the nuts. Just total weight to 120 grams.
You could also substitute the almond milk to any milk of choice or just use water.
Will keep for about 2 weeks in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- FNG Bar
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Banana Bread
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- Peanut Butter Slice