- 2 heaped tablespoons Coconut, Shredded or Dessicated
- 2 Apple (Granny Smith), Quartered (no need to peel)
- 20 grams dried apricots
- 20 grams almonds, Whole
- 20 grams Glazed cherries
- 20 grams macadamia nuts, (or any nuts you prefer)
- 20 grams Cashews, (or any nuts you prefer)
- 5 grams Dried Pineapple, (I used small pineapple pieces)
- 5 grams sultanas
You can add or omit ingredients according to:
- your preferred taste
- ingredients you have on hand
- fruit or nut that is on special
The quantities / ingredients are not a big concern as you
simply PULSE them according to your preferred texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry