- 1 bunch herbs, eg parsley, basil, oregano
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 200 grams water
- 200 grams red wine
- 100 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw
- 2 heaped teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 brown onions, cut in half
Step 1: Place garlic, onions, carrots, zucchini, capsicum and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 45 seconds on speed 8. (best to place herbs on the bottor or middle so they are chopped and not just pushed around the top).
Step 2: Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Step 3: Saute for 5 mins varoma speed 1-2 MC off
Step 4: Add all other ingredients and cook for 30 mins varoma speed soft. (Remove MC and place basket on top of lid whilst cooking)
Step 5: Blitz for 45 seconds speed 8 (increase gradually - MC must be on for this step).
Step 6: Pour into sterilised jars and if required for longer storage, a water bath is recommended.
You can add more or less of any of the veggies (I like mine full of veg) just ensure the bowl doesn't exceed the 2L mark at the end.
Your sauce should be more of an orange/red instead of bright red colour (like the store bought pasta sauce) given there are no preservatives or additives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup