- 1 bunch herbs, eg parsley, basil, oregano
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes, fresh or tinned
- 200 grams water
- 200 grams red wine
- 100 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons sugar raw
- 2 heaped teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon TM vegie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 brown onions, cut in half
Step 1: Place garlic, onions, carrots, zucchini, capsicum and herbs into TM bowl and pulverise for 45 seconds on speed 8. (best to place herbs on the bottor or middle so they are chopped and not just pushed around the top).
Step 2: Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil
Step 3: Saute for 5 mins varoma speed 1-2 MC off
Step 4: Add all other ingredients and cook for 30 mins varoma speed soft. (Remove MC and place basket on top of lid whilst cooking)
Step 5: Blitz for 45 seconds speed 8 (increase gradually - MC must be on for this step).
Step 6: Pour into sterilised jars and if required for longer storage, a water bath is recommended.
Accessories you need
You can add more or less of any of the veggies (I like mine full of veg) just ensure the bowl doesn't exceed the 2L mark at the end.
Your sauce should be more of an orange/red instead of bright red colour (like the store bought pasta sauce) given there are no preservatives or additives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles