- 40 g oats
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 120 g Milk
- 90 g water
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Oats in TM bowl, set to lid closed position and hit turbo 2-3 times (or more if you want finer texture).
2. Place all other ingredients into bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 90 degrees on reverse + speed 2.
3. Once cooked you can serve as is or spinkle one teaspoon of raw sugar and/or one teaspoon of honey.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Lemon Slice
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread