- 40 g oats
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 120 g Milk
- 90 g water
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey, (optional)
Recipe is created for
1. Place Oats in TM bowl, set to lid closed position and hit turbo 2-3 times (or more if you want finer texture).
2. Place all other ingredients into bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 90 degrees on reverse + speed 2.
3. Once cooked you can serve as is or spinkle one teaspoon of raw sugar and/or one teaspoon of honey.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling