- 70 g coconut oil
- 60 g honey
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 20 g Peanut Butter
- 260 g rolled oats
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 50 g peanuts
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g Cashews
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g Flaxseed Meal
- 30 g chia seeds
- 30 g pepitas
- 70 g dried cranberries
- Heat oil, honey, maple syrup and peanut butter for 2mins/90deg/sp2
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix 60sec/sp2/reverse
- Empty mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and put into a preheated oven at 170deg and bake for 20 mins, stirring the mixture every 5 mins
- Let the mixture cool and store in an airtight container in the pantry.
This is absolutely delicious served ontop of yoghurt with some sliced banana or stonefruit.
It would also work well as a crumble for the top of a dessert or with some warm custard!
You can use any nuts you have handy. Pistachios and macadamias make a lovely addition.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Muesli Bar Slice