- 10 pitted dates
- 100 grams almond meal
- 2 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 45 grams chia seeds
- 3 level tbsp water
- place all ingredients except water in the thermomix, mix 10 seconds/speed 6. It should have a breadcrumb texture. Add water 1 tbsp at a time through the hole in the top while mixing 20 seconds/speed 4. If the mixture is too runny, either add more chia seeds or almond meal. If the mixture is too thick add more water.
Easy Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Really easy to make, great for school snacks and picnics. Cocoa powder is good for your brain and is full of antioxidants and minerals. Dates are also a good source of antioxidants and are good for blood sugar levels. Almonds contain lots of good fats, fibre, magnesium, vitamin E and protein. Chia seeds are full of important nutrients, they are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants and fibre.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy