- 10 pitted dates
- 100 grams almond meal
- 2 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 45 grams chia seeds
- 3 level tbsp water
- place all ingredients except water in the thermomix, mix 10 seconds/speed 6. It should have a breadcrumb texture. Add water 1 tbsp at a time through the hole in the top while mixing 20 seconds/speed 4. If the mixture is too runny, either add more chia seeds or almond meal. If the mixture is too thick add more water.
Easy Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Really easy to make, great for school snacks and picnics. Cocoa powder is good for your brain and is full of antioxidants and minerals. Dates are also a good source of antioxidants and are good for blood sugar levels. Almonds contain lots of good fats, fibre, magnesium, vitamin E and protein. Chia seeds are full of important nutrients, they are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants and fibre.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Shredded Chicken