- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce, dark
- 50 g Worcestershire sauce
- 50 g balsamic vinegar
- 25 g Dijon mustard
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place your steaks in a suitable container for marination and season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Blitz your garlic in the TM - 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
- Pour marinade over steaks and leave to sit for a few hours at minimum, but overnight is best (try to turn steaks over regularly). Cook as desired.
Accessories you need
I get great results with rump, but whatever suits your taste and budget is fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta