- 1000 g Full cream UHT milk
- 70 g Devondale Milk Powder, or any good quality milk powder
- 100 g yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl
Select the "Plain Yoghurt" recipe from the Automated menu and skip through all the prompts till "turn speed selector to start".
Turn dial to start. This takes 8 hours.
When finished, pour yoghurt into storage container and refrigerate. (it should thicken more once cold)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TM5 AUTOMATED RECIPE
I have successfully made this using Lactose free UHT and milk powder.
You may prefer more or less sugar depending on your taste.
The Vanilla is optional, if you don't add it yoghurt is more like Greek Style/Natural yoghurt.
The finished product can look a little lumpy but does not affect the flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding