- 120 g sesame seeds
- 70 g pine nuts
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- pinch cinnamon powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
Recipe is created for
Dry roast the sesame seeds and pine nuts with the coriander and cumin for 8mins at 100deg, speed 1. Remove lid and allow to cool. While cooling, add the salt, peppercorns, chilli and cinnamon powders and ground cloves and nutmeg. When cool, turbo a couple of times until required consistency.
This recipe was tweaked for the TM from a recipe by Morris Mansour from an SBS Food Safari show. Such a big hit and you can individually add more or less of your favourite spice. Try it with more freshly ground nutmeg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara