- 120 g sesame seeds
- 70 g pine nuts
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- pinch cinnamon powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
Dry roast the sesame seeds and pine nuts with the coriander and cumin for 8mins at 100deg, speed 1. Remove lid and allow to cool. While cooling, add the salt, peppercorns, chilli and cinnamon powders and ground cloves and nutmeg. When cool, turbo a couple of times until required consistency.
This recipe was tweaked for the TM from a recipe by Morris Mansour from an SBS Food Safari show. Such a big hit and you can individually add more or less of your favourite spice. Try it with more freshly ground nutmeg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Crushed Ginger
- Crushed Garlic
- Berry Coconut Porridge
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- Cooking dry chickpeas
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Porridge for one
- Gluten Free Easy Banana Muffins
- Variation KASUNDI - Spicy Indian Chutney
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Banana Chocolate Chip Slice