- 120 g sesame seeds
- 70 g pine nuts
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- pinch cinnamon powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
Dry roast the sesame seeds and pine nuts with the coriander and cumin for 8mins at 100deg, speed 1. Remove lid and allow to cool. While cooling, add the salt, peppercorns, chilli and cinnamon powders and ground cloves and nutmeg. When cool, turbo a couple of times until required consistency.
This recipe was tweaked for the TM from a recipe by Morris Mansour from an SBS Food Safari show. Such a big hit and you can individually add more or less of your favourite spice. Try it with more freshly ground nutmeg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana fritters