- 120 g sesame seeds
- 70 g pine nuts
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- pinch cinnamon powder
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
Dry roast the sesame seeds and pine nuts with the coriander and cumin for 8mins at 100deg, speed 1. Remove lid and allow to cool. While cooling, add the salt, peppercorns, chilli and cinnamon powders and ground cloves and nutmeg. When cool, turbo a couple of times until required consistency.
This recipe was tweaked for the TM from a recipe by Morris Mansour from an SBS Food Safari show. Such a big hit and you can individually add more or less of your favourite spice. Try it with more freshly ground nutmeg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Porridge for one
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Mini monsters
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Beer Brownies