- 300 grams Celery
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Swede, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 Choko, peeled & roughly chopped
- 6-8 brussels sprouts
- Handfull fresh parsley
- Fresh or dried chives, a good sprinkle
- 150 grams rock salt
- 20 grams Rice Bran Oil
Chop all vegetables into chunks and place into Thermomix bowl. Chop for 10 sec on speed 6.
Add salt and oil, cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Mix by slowly turning the speed to speed 6 then pulverizing for 1 minute on speed 9.
Store in a jar in the fridge. Use tablespoon quantities to replace stock cubes. 1 tablespoon stock concentrate = 1 stock cube.
Vegetable stock using vegetables all low in salicylates and suitable for the failsafe diet. If you don’t have one of these ingredients, you can always swap it out for another or use more choko or celery. Basically I use whatever I have in the fridge at the time, just trying to keep the quantities similar. The low salicylate vegetables are beans, brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, chives, choko, garlic, shallots, swedes and leeks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup