- 35 gram Butter
- 470 gram full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 400 gram self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100 gram castor sugar
- Maple syrup
- mixed berries, with ice cream
- lemon, sprinkle with sugar
- crispy bacon
- Add 35g butter
- Melt butter for 2 minutes at 70 deg at speed 1
- Add 470g full cream milk
- Add 1 tspn white vinegar
- Add 2 eggs
- Add 3 tspns vanilla extract
- Add 400g self-raising flour
- Add 1 tspn bicarbonate of soda
- Add 100g castor sugar
- Blend all ingedients for 15 seconds (zero heat) at speed 5
- Heat a non-stick frypan to medium temperature
- Allow batter to sit for five minutes
- Pour batter into frypan, turning as soon as possible (when bubbles appear through most of the mixture) and cook until golden brown on both sides. Stack onto a plate and cover with tea towel until ready to serve.
- Serve with your choice of sweet or savoury toppings, from breakfast, to main meal, or dessert...
A generous serve for four people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Broccoli Salad
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake
- Sourdough discard crackers