- 35 gram Butter
- 470 gram full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 400 gram self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 100 gram castor sugar
- Maple syrup
- mixed berries, with ice cream
- lemon, sprinkle with sugar
- crispy bacon
- "Closed lid" Add 35g butter
- "Gentle stir setting" Melt butter for 2 minutes at 70 deg at speed 1
- "Closed lid" Add 470g full cream milk
- "Closed lid" Add 1 tspn white vinegar
- "Closed lid" Add 2 eggs
- "Closed lid" Add 3 tspns vanilla extract
- "Closed lid" Add 400g self-raising flour
- "Closed lid" Add 1 tspn bicarbonate of soda
- "Closed lid" Add 100g castor sugar
- "Gentle stir setting" Blend all ingedients for 15 seconds (zero heat) at speed 5
- Heat a non-stick frypan to medium temperature
- Allow batter to sit for five minutes
- Pour batter into frypan, turning as soon as possible (when bubbles appear through most of the mixture) and cook until golden brown on both sides. Stack onto a plate and cover with tea towel until ready to serve.
- Serve with your choice of sweet or savoury toppings, from breakfast, to main meal, or dessert...
A generous serve for four people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- French Toast
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)