- 1 Coconut, mature in hard shell
- 500 g hot water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Using a hammer or a blunt side of a chopping knife to break the hard coconut shell.
Discard water and using the blunt side of a small knife to dislocate the white flesh from the hard shell.
Using a peeler to peel of the brown side of the white flesh.
1. Put white flesh in TM bowl grated 30 seconds on speed 9.
2. Using Spatula to scrape down the side.
3. Add 250g hot water to TM bowl and blend 15 seconds on speed 10.
4. Pour out to a strainer and speeze the milk from pulp. Note that the wet pulp may be hot to handle so you may want to use a spatula to assist.
5. Returned the squeezed out pulp to TM bowl and repeat step 3 & 4.
1. Prepare Coconut Flesh
You can use a muslin cloth to squeeze out the milk.
The first 250g is coconut cream and you can keep this separately.The second repeat is not as creamy.
This milk is best to use on the day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Impossible Pie