- 1 bunch Mixed Herbs, Parsley, Oregano, Basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Large Brown Onion, quartered
- 1 Large carrot, chunks, unpeeled
- 1 large zucchini, chunks, unpeeled
- 1 red capsicum, chunks, deseeded
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes, fresh
- 400 grams water
- 75 grams olive oil
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar raw
- 2 heaped teaspoons salt
- 1 heaped teaspoon TM veggie stock concentrate
- 2 teaspoon white / black pepper
Place zucchini, capsicum and carrot into TM bowl. Chop 10-15 sec on speed 6. Set aside.
Place fresh tomatoes into TM bowl. Chop 10-15 sec on speed 6. Set aside. Skip this step if youre using tinned tomatoes.
Place fresh garlic, herbs and onions into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec on speed 6. Add oil and saute for 5 mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Add all other ingredients and reserved vegetables. Cook 30 mins, Varoma , . If it's "spitting" too much, turn to 100deg for a few minutes til settled.
Pour half the sauce into a clean jug and set aside. Blits sauce on speed 5, slowly stepping up to speed 9, for 10-15 secs. Pour into a sterilised jar. Pour the other half of the mixture into the TMX, and repeat the process.
Cook a little longer to make thicker or if you wish to make tomato paste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Soft White Rolls
- Pan fried gnocchi with roast pumpkin and a burnt sage butter
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables