- 200 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots, chunks
- 1 bunch spring onion, green part only
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley
- Few leaves of Basil and Rosemary
- 150 g rock salt
- 20 g garlic infused olive oil
20h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all vegetables and herbs into the mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 6
Add salt and oil then cook for 20min/Varoma/Speed 1
Blend 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to speed 9.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge and use instead of vegetable stock in recipes.
Accessories you need
You can reduce the salt to 80g and freeze in ice cube trays. 1 ice cube is the same as a table spoon (roughly!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Easy batter
- Apricot & Date Balls