- 200 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots, chunks
- 1 bunch spring onion, green part only
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch parsley
- Few leaves of Basil and Rosemary
- 150 g rock salt
- 20 g garlic infused olive oil
20h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all vegetables and herbs into the mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 6
Add salt and oil then cook for 20min/Varoma/Speed 1
Blend 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing from speed1 to speed 9.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge and use instead of vegetable stock in recipes.
Accessories you need
You can reduce the salt to 80g and freeze in ice cube trays. 1 ice cube is the same as a table spoon (roughly!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts