- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 220 grams water, Lukewarm
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 400 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Garlic Cloves.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- .5 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch coarse salt
1h 14minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Use steps from The basic Cookbook - page 72.
Preheat oven to the maximum setting, usually 240 degrees.
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, oregano, red pepper flakes and salt into a bowl.
Divide the mixture between the 2 pizzas.
Spread the sauce around, leaving 1cm border
Bake on bottom rack in oven for 7-9 minutes, until base is golden brown. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, slice into wedges or fingers, and serve.
Garlic and Olive oil pizza
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk